Re: Digital Negs on Epson 2200 (new info!)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 07/10/03-08:02:58 AM Z

The PGHGWF (as we in the know refer to it) blocks UV like a SPF 500
sunscreen. It actually holds ink better than the OHP; too bad about the
UV thing.

Cyano is a tricky medium in that the scale is so short. Curve shape and
exposure will probably be fairly critical. Note that I'm speaking from
memory primarily so if I'm misdescribing cyano, please don't flame me.
;^0

Dan

David said in his message...