RE: Another Try at Cyano (digital neg)

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 07/10/03-11:26:00 PM Z

OK. Yes, I will use spectral density method (color table version - not
colorize version). I already made a negative (which includes a 21 step
tablet) but didn't have the opportunity to print it yet. I printed @
1440dpi using "Photo Paper" setting. Actually, the transparency holds
ink better than what I was expecting - but not adequate to make a normal
density negative indeed.

> In other words, start with the platinum curve for your
> printer and then
> modify as needed.
>
> Good luck!

Thanks much.