Re: Halochrome

From: Wayne Bowdish (wbowdish@mountaincable.net)
Date: 07/10/03-08:28:20 PM Z

I don't know the formula but I believe that Photo Techniques magazine had an
article some years back on rolling your own chemistry to get the same effect
as halochrome - might even be the same formula. I had a look at their site
and it appears as though they are sold out of that issue but maybe you could
find a copy in a library.

http://www.phototechmag.com/back_issues2.htm
Vol. 20, No. 1: SORRY, SOLD OUT-.../ Silver Mirror Printing / ...