Re: Chloride Paper Contact Printer - Qs &As

From: Steve Shapiro (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 07/14/03-12:34:29 PM Z

Argon lamps are available in Japan, somewhere. I hae some 8 extras for my
Morse printer. The argon bulb was used because ofthe long, consistant life.
Any light will do.

We had contact printers in the US Navy. In less than a second we had the
contact print exposed. The time was set by the DR Master Chief, and he
accomplished that by making test prints. That time never changed. If the
contact was off, our photography, developing, or film was off. Yes SIR!

One FINE piece of equipment :)

Steve Shapiro