RE: Another Try at Cyano (digital neg)

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 07/15/03-09:56:08 AM Z

If memory serves, the 890 is the smaller sister to the 1280. If so, it
makes sense that you use 1280 curves and such for your 890. Since you
have trouble getting Pictorico OHP in Turkey, using a spectral density
negative with the Epson transparency film is your best bet. One of the
primary reason we make negatives with a red-orange color is to achieve
the desired densities without flooding the film with too much ink.

For many people, the platinum curves and colorizing schemes work well for
cyanotype.

For the 1280 curves and printer settings, go to the following and click
New Info.

Good luck with your cyanotype!

Dan

Loris said in his message...