weights

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 07/15/03-03:39:31 PM Z

Surplus shed sells a nice weight set, which includes a 200g weight.
http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/item/m1536d.html

Gord

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> Thanks Clay! I was frantic. Now I have to find a 200g weight. It is an
> Acculab.
>
> Now, I'll be darned--Katharine's tracking down the issue of trivalent gum
> stain is proven right by me, too. I left two prints out longer than before,
> and both stains cleared in both the pot di and am di prints, not only in the
> borders but also perceptibly cleared in the image itself, revealed by a
> cooler color balance (and a line of demarcation through the image where the
> black bag covered up the other half of the image).
>
> SO, yes, the sun does bleach out the trivalent chromium; yes it does bleach
> out both dichromates equally--and am di is vindicated again!! YEA!!!
> Thanks Katharine!
>
> There is still a remaining very pale, pale blue indication where the stain
> was in the way overexposed borders, not enough to bug me, and present on
> both dichchromates.
>
> Save yourself time and energy, Bill and stick with pot metabi. OH, but do
> test the MT sun...
>
> I'm offline for the week for APIS (Don Bryant says there is a computer in
> the lobby of the hotel we are staying at--maybe i'll just have to drink my
> morning coffee in the lobby, pajamas on, next to that computer...)
> Chris

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2