Thanks to Sandy King...

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/20/03-12:38:04 AM Z

A number of folks attending APIS in Santa Fe, including myself, would like to
thank Sandy King for being so generous as to treat us all to dinner. We had
a wonderful time enjoying the gourmet dinner and great wines while we all
swapped Sandy King stories. What a wonderful time! We sure wish you could have
been here with Sandy!

Mark Nelson