No 20X24" infrared film for sale

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 01/01/04-07:30:27 AM Z

Mark,

Just wondering if someone in that dinner group might also be the
culprit who placed an order with PhotoWarehouse for 500 sheets of
20X24" infrared film? I already have received inquiries from two
people who want to buy a few sheets from me.

But let me say right here for all to know. I do not have any 20X24"
infrared film for sale!!!!

Sandy