Re: Toning Cyanotype

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/20/03-09:08:42 AM Z

Loris,

Of course you would not want to expose a good print to sunlight. I was suggesting a test using, I would hope,  a print with some flaw that you would not keep. Also, about cyanotype and strong light, the effect is well known. They will come back if kept in the dark for a while. I have not tested this but have been told that they can also be restored with a solution of hydrogen peroxide.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:
http://www.SchrammStudio.com