Toning Cyanotype

From: el swami (dalaibobra@houston.rr.com)
Date: 07/19/03-02:33:16 PM Z

The other post about tannic acid made me think to ask a question. I have
heard that tannic acid is a fairly impermanent toning option for
cyanotype, & of all the other toning options I have come across, all of
them have been cautionary on permanence. Are there any "archival"
options out there aside from untoned cyanotype?

I tried Selenium toner, and I am pretty happy with it, though I don't
know what metallic compound is formed, or how "archival" it is. Are
there other options out there?

Thanks.

-Joe