RE: a hello and an alcohol question <hiccup>

From: Scott Walker (walker@sympatico.ca)
Date: 07/23/03-08:54:58 PM Z

 I am assuming that you are looking for alcohol near 100%. Here in Toronto
it is available under Licence - which is available by request from the Local
Liquor Board. Otherwise, I can buy Denatured alcohol by the bucket which is
75% ethyl and 25% methyl alcohol. Most photographic processes work ok with
the denatured variety which most chemical supply houses have.

Scott.