Re: Isabel Muñoz giant Platinum prints.

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 07/24/03-05:37:39 PM Z

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply!
Concerning the negatives , my curiosity was attracted to that detail but
it seemed to me after looking very closely that they were analogic .Near
the borders we could notice some grain detail smoothing , more likely to be
from optical degradation at the enlarging stage than from uneven contact
negative/paper during exposure. No signs either of any of the digital
idiosyncrasies .

Manuel