RE: chemigrams at APIS 2003

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/25/03-07:50:47 AM Z

At 05:58 PM 7/24/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>All the way from New Zealand huh? International is right!

Off the top of my head we had Japan, Ireland, England and Scotland
represented. Several from Taiwan had registered and then had to drop out
due to their not being allowed out of the country because the SARS thing
was going at the time and by the time they could go, the fares had gone sky
high and they had made other plans.

--Dick Sullivan