Re: Bromo-iodide Silver Gelatin Emulsion as an Alternative process

From: Ryuji Suzuki (rs@silvergrain.org)
Date: 07/25/03-10:21:31 AM Z

From: Scott Walker <walker@sympatico.ca>
Subject: RE: Bromo-iodide Silver Gelatin Emulsion as an Alternative process
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 12:11:55 -0400

> It was an unfair question - I have read almost every reference to
> Orthochrome T. Many references to the formula are wong...

1. how do you know there is unique identity for Orthochrome T and
what you got is the correct reference?

2. when you find multiple references, do you compare for the *actual*
*structure* of the dye, not just matching for the string?

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)