Safety equipment recommendations?

From: David Hosten (dahosten@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/25/03-10:26:22 AM Z

I've been reading the list and the list FAQ about respirators, gloves and other basic safety equipment. I found out the hard way last week that I have occassional severe asthma, and need to be sure that I'm protecting myself in the future from respiratory irritation.

What do you list folks recommend for basic safety equipment for Kallitype, Pt/PD, etc?
Your favourite brands and models of respirators, gloves, etc. would be appreciated if possible.
Thank you
David