Re: Re: Dry Dichromate and Gum, was Re: News from APIS

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 07/25/03-10:29:07 AM Z

> Sorry 'bout that "old man" hehe. I'm sure you can come up with some
> motorized thing-a-ma-jibber seein' how creatively that mind of yours
works.
> 'Till then......the smell of Ben-Gay isn't really THAT objectionable now
is
> it.

Hey!! Do you think Ben-Gay could be used instead of the Muck?

Seriously, I had to use one of those tennis elbow strap things on my forearm
for about six months. Not to mention suffer through the usual wink-wink
nudge-nudge "guy jokes" from everyone about exactly HOW I got that elbow
tendinitis. Think high school locker room humor. Apparently "mixing gum
coats" is viewed as a pretty weak excuse.

Clay