RE: Re: Dry Dichromate and Gum, was Re: News from APIS

From: Stuart W Melvin (swmelvin@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/27/03-07:54:34 AM Z

Hey Sam,

I'm wondering if you might be able to elaborate on the viscosity of the gum
solution you use. Have you ever measured it with a baume meter? If not, what
ratios of water to gum (solution or powder) do you prefer?. Is your
viscosity preference consistent or do you find you vary it for any reason?
How does your viscosity preference relate to your application technique? So
many question marks........I must admire your technique hey.

Thanks,
Stuart