RE: Bromo-iodide Silver Gelatin Emulsion as an Alternative process

From: Scott Walker (walker@sympatico.ca)
Date: 07/27/03-07:33:25 PM Z

Hi, Thanks for the recipe. If you want to make this recipe the alcohol
recommended by Hoescht is Methyl.

I am interested in having others try this dye in the near future (I don't
have much time now to make and ship little bottles right now, but would be
happy to do so in about a month).

Let me know if you are interested,

Scott.