Re: Gum Pigments

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 07/28/03-08:21:47 PM Z

Dick,

If I weren't working in an intense retail sales job that demanded all my
time, I'd be there tomorrow. Thanks for the invitation. It's truly
appreciated.

"dreaded state of Colorado"??? Hardly! I lived in Grand Junction and
Glenwood Springs for 8 wonderful years. We are so lucky to live in the
Rocky Mountain west. From Arizona to Montana, could anyone ask for a better
quality of life?

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Big Wonderful Wyoming