Re: Gum Pigments

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/29/03-07:45:03 AM Z

Jeeze guy. I thought all you Wyomingers tried to avoid Colorado as much as
possible. I spend a lot of time in just outside of Breckinridge at a
friend's lodge. The lodge is just outside of Fairplay and just a trot down
the road from Climax. Local joke is to rename Fairplay to Foreplay so as to
fit the locale better. Bad joke, but the area is full of them.

Chuck that job and be an artist. Starve, it is part of the requirement. No
better yet be a rich artist and move to Santa Fe, the second largest art
market in the US according to the Department of Commerce.

Surely you can find time sometime in the future so keep the invite in mind.

--Dick