Silane -- was something different

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/29/03-07:54:11 AM Z

http://www.hisglassworks.com/pages/adhesiveindex.html

I just ordered some last week. it hasn't arrived yet but I am planning to
carry it.

I am experimenting with carbon on opal glass. That is white glass in a very
thin layer that is flashed onto clear glass. It is white with a high
transmission level and was very popular in the Classical days to use as a
base for carbon.

I have some that I got from a scientific supply house but I see "fused
glass" available from stained glass supply shops. I'd like to know if that
is the equivalent so if anyone gets some report back what you think of it.

--Dick