Re: Subbing Glass

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 07/29/03-07:55:33 PM Z

Kate,

Thanks for the update. The silane product has proved elusive (to me) so
far. I did just find a previous mention on the list. It appears the
terminology needs to be specific. If I find an off-the-shelf product
I'll post it to the list.

I'm pasting the thread below:

Darryl

  RE: chrome alum and plate coating