Re: inkjet negs

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 07/30/03-04:12:51 PM Z

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your suggestions. For this 16 bit business to work, don't I
have to start with a file scanned in 16 bit mode? I did try switching
to 16, doing all my corrections, and then printing. The resulting neg
didn't look much better. I guess I'll just have to keep messing with
the curves.

Thanks to everyone else's advice as well - I did try adding 2% gaussian
noise, but it's till not there yet.

Cheers,
~christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker