Re: traveling with photo chemicals

From: Stuart Phillips (stuart.phillips@rcn.com)
Date: 06/05/03-02:35:23 PM Z

To be more serious, depending on where you are, the temperature inside your
car may get hotter, especially if you park. When I lived in Kuwait (outside
max shade temperatures in the summer around 130F), the inside of cars would
get hotter. Cassette boxes would bend, and I had small canned air and asthma
inhalers explode in the glovebox.