Re: traveling with photo chemicals

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 06/05/03-03:30:20 PM Z

Chris, I would carry a copy of the DEA form you had to fax to Photo
Formulary. I joked about this when I ordered mine. The woman didn't see
anything weird at all about DEA forms. She said, "We've discouraged a number
of shady characters this way..." Well, there's hope, since she didn't manage
to discourage THIS shady character; but to be on the safe side, you also
should maybe encourage your husband to shave before embarking.

Anyhow, you are smart to make HIM carry it for you. You HAVE taken out a
large insurance policy on him, I assume...?

Mike Healy
Shady AZ