Re: traveling with photo chemicals

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/05/03-04:49:20 PM Z

Thanks all for the answers. Sid, that's just what I needed: a temp
guideline, as my car will get hot when I am not in it, but maybe not 140,
and I will bag in ziploc. Michael and Stuart, your messages got me
hysterical with
laughter! I needed that laugh, with packing up all week--whew. So many
photo chems to pack, so little time...but I did make the decision to leave
the sulfuric, nitric, and hydrochloric acid at home, esp after Don B. and
others say they buy the hcl at Home Depot.
Chris