Re: Epson 2200 vs 1280 printers

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 06/06/03-08:11:12 AM Z

Hi,

There is a very good comparison of the 1280 and the 2000P at:
http://www.inkjetart.com/news/13_recommend.html
much of which would apply to the 2200, which is a considerably improved
version of the 2000P.

For a more general discussion of printer choice, you might like to look at
my recent piece at:
http://photography.about.com/cs/digital/a/040703.htm

Personally I'd go for the 2200, or think of spending most of the
difference in price on a continuous inking system and an inkset such as
the G4 inks, but your needs may be very different to mine. At the moment I
would also look very carefully at the Canon i9100.

Regards,

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com