Re: Epson 2200 vs 1280 printers

Jrtaylorphoto@aol.com
Date: 06/06/03-01:30:52 PM Z

Thanks. I have definitely been tugged back towards my first choice of the
2200. I am looking forward to making b/w neg, particularly larger ones as I
learn more alt photo processes. However, I know little about the subject of
digital negatives. Can you tell me if there is a book or web site that would be
a good beginning guide? Also, is additional software required?

Thanks. Peace and Good Health! Judy

J. Rowe Taylor
9524 - 49th Avenue W, #13K
Mukilteo, WA 98275-3764