imagesetter negatives

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/09/03-09:45:11 AM Z

If you are interested in trying imagesetter negatives, which are a whole different ball game than inkjet, you might try
Peter @ CopyGraphics in Santa Fe, NM. Peter does a lot of negatives for different people around the country and is an alt photo person himself. Just Google CopyGraphics & Santa Fe and you will find their website. I have a great 100 step tablet that Peter printed for me at 425 lpi and a stochastic version also. Some friends on this list are also helping me test the same step tablet on a variety of desktop printers and processes.

Mark Nelson