RE: Epson 2200 vs 1280 printers

From: David Hosten (dahosten@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/09/03-08:25:27 AM Z

He meant Pigment Over Platinum
http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/three_frame_main_pages/pigment_plat_three_frames1.htm
and Kerik Koulis for examples.

Keith Gerling <keithgerling@att.net> wrote:
Can you elaborate on this? What is a "pigment print"? I've seen this in reference to works by Sudek - works that might actually have been made using the Carbon or Carbro process.

BTW, a quick websearch reveals this rather wide-encompassing description: "Pigment print is a general term for any kind of print which uses a pigment to produce the image, including gum, Fresson, carbon and carbro." I can't imagine putting platinum over any of those, but maybe I'm missing something...

Thanks!