Re: ConeTech Digital Negatives

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/16/03-06:49:28 AM Z

Don,
     Can't comment on the thinness of your neg, although I saw Dan's
colorized neg at APIS in 1999 and it was barely there, but that was the
orangey colored one, not the Cone inks.
     But I did want to add to the below that I found a cheap OHP at Office
Max--Apollo brand Ink Jet Printer Transparency Film, 50 sheets for $20, and
it, too, does not scratch or smudge or run and works just fine. I printed,
let it dry, and then 5 minutes later was exposing my cyano. They also sell
OHP 'envelopes' to store your printed sheets in. Of course, I only saw it
in 8 1/2 x 11--don't figure offices would need 13x19 OHP :)
Chris