RE: also digital camera question

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 06/27/03-06:43:10 AM Z

The G5 is probably a great prosumer camera. Canon image quality is very
good and the flip-out LCD of the G5 (and it's G-series predecessors) is
most handy.

Let's face it, there isn't any ONE camera that's going to fit all your
needs, whether it's a film camera or digital. Sometimes we compromise;
sometimes we use more than one camera.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 5000 (very similar to the Canon G5) and, nice as
it is, I usually grab either the tiny Pentax Optio S or go for the
"serious" Nikon D100. It really boils down to your shooting style, how
big you want your prints and the kind of gadgets you covet.

The one concrete trend I've noticed in my own shooting is that, the older
I get, the less "stuff" I want to carry around. ;^)

Good luck making a decision.

Dan

Joe said in his message...