Re: gum printing

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/04/03-10:05:26 AM Z

firstly, i would like to agree with chris.

secondly, i would like make a suggestion. after all of these replies and
posts and discussions about gum (of which i have saved almost all messages,
and been so excited when i saw 5 messages in one day entitled 'gum
printing'), i have also been delighted to see people posting links to their
images. i can't get enough of checking out other people's gum prints. they
are often all so different and so beautiful, it's really exciting how
people bend this process to their personal vision. so i thought it would be
great if maybe everyone might respond to this with a link to their work.

or better yet, maybe we can set up an online gallery?

anyone dig it?

cheers,

Steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet