Re: Digital Negative & Piezography NEWS

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/04/03-04:03:19 PM Z

This is true—Pictorico Film will scratch easily.

As far as the inks working well with Pictorico film, I know the pigment based
Epsons, the 2000p, 7500, 9500, 10000CF all will print beautifully on
Pictorico. The negatives come out of the printers perfectly dry. You can
rub across the "emulsion" with your finger and the ink will NOT smear.

Mark Nelson