Re: Lightmeter accuracy and batteries - Slightly off-topic

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 03/05/03-08:39:45 AM Z

I have heard that the luna series of meters rely on the battery providing the correct voltage and that readings will be off if the wrong battery is used. I think there is a conversion available, but I don't have the details.

My Sekonic meter shows the same discrepancy between the top of the low range and the bottom of the high range, and I'm still using the correct mercury batteries.

Anyone know how long mercury batteries last in the freezer?

Bill