A little bit of selfish promotion

From: Christopher Lovenguth (zantzant@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/04/03-05:20:09 PM Z

Hi all, I thought I’d email the list to say that I will be having some of my
Daguerreotypes and some Platinum and Van Dyke prints showing at the Maison
Nouveau Gallery in Berkeley from the 7th until the second week of April.
Additionally, I’ll have at least one Daguerreotype up (but maybe up to
three) at SOHO20 Gallery NYC from the 25th until April 19th as part of the
2003 Spring Juried Exhibition.

These are my first what I would call "serious" (non-school) shows, just so
happen to be going on both at once. From nothing to coast to coast in two
weeks (sorry for the ego stroking, just a little excited since I just found
out about the NYC show that was jurored by Janet Koplos about 15min ago)!

My art life is ironic, I'm still obsessed with getting in to an MFA program
and still having issues getting accepted (but the galleries seem to like my
work...hmmm...I know it's just luck but ironic at the same time)

-Chris Lovenguth