Re: gum printing papers

From: Matti Koskinen (mjkoskin@koti.soon.fi)
Date: 03/05/03-08:53:24 AM Z

Thanks to all for your help.

Apparently my working method wasn't the best for the cheap paper. I
tried to expose for 3x10 min development time. Now I exposed outside on
a cloudy day 10 mins and developed as long as it took, about 1.5 hrs.
The cheap paper works just fine, but the print is quite contrasty using
raw sienna pigment, whereas using ivory black shows much more tones.
Anyway, I'm making some progress (and encountering more problems :-)

thanks

-matti