Re: A little OT context; was One Bomb

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 03/05/03-08:55:43 AM Z

This list serves for discussions related to alternative photography.
Messages about political events and ideological events not related to
alternative photography, such as "One Bomb," are off-topic. Please
exercise some self-discipline and avoid imposing your opinions about
off-topic subjects on the other members of the list. You will find
numerous avenues on the web, or among your circle of friends, to
discuss such issues. But this is not the place.

Thank you.

Sandy King