Re: C-41 in b&w chemistry

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 03/06/03-05:10:43 AM Z

Re: B&W in C-41 chemistry

For those who haven't tried this already: Process Kodak Technical Pan film
using C-41 developer at room temperature with
extended development (20 minutes or longer) and very gentle agitation. Rinse
and fix normally for this film. This will yield
an extremely fine (near invisible) film grain with a semi-infrared look to the
image depending on original filtration.

-Phillip