Re: gum printing

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/06/03-02:25:11 AM Z

absolutely stunning work, kerik.

so i pose the question again, how interested would people be in developing
an online gum gallery? i know there are sites like
alternativephotography.com, does this defeat the need for an all gum
gallery? i don't know. gum is so versatile and so stylized that i feel like
it could really be an interesting gallery.

steve

<veracity000@earthlink.net>

> wrote:

> > so i thought it would be

> > great if maybe everyone might respond to this with a link to their work.

> Steve,

> Here is a link to some of my gum work.

> http://kerik.com/gumover.htm

> Most of them are gum over platinum, but there are a few straight gums as

> well.

> Kerik

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet