Maine College of Art? Goddard?

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 03/08/03-02:05:53 PM Z

I have been accepted at two low-residency MFA programs, one at the
Maine College of Art and one at Goddard College. These are programs
where you actually go to the school for some weeks in the summer and
then do the bulk of your work at home, under the supervision of a
local teacher. I wonder if anybody on this list knows anything about
either of these two programs, and another one I applied to at Vermont
College? Or knows somebody who might know something? It might be
best to discuss this off-list as it may not be of interest to
everyone, and you can be more free with your comments that way.

--shannon