unprintable

From: david distefano (zfd@lightspeed.net)
Date: 03/21/03-08:41:27 AM Z

I have come into some difficulty that I hope someone will be able to get
me back on track. I tried to print some new negs and they were
absolutely horrible. I spent hours trying to get a decent print. The
negs were developed as I usually do. So last night I took some old negs
that always printed well. These negs also printed just gawd awful. The
shadows were weak and no detail was visable the high values were
lifeless. I followed my formula to a tee. The P.Ox. is about a year old.
I filter it after every use, The Fer. Ox. is new. All chemicals were
purchased from B&S so I know that they are in good shape. At this moment
I can't get a print to save my life. Any suggestions?

David