Post Factory and bad poetry.

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/23/03-06:23:08 PM Z

Dear Judy,

    How sad it will be when you are all through. If No. 9 is the last it will make me so blue.

    Where will I get my information, those Judy-isms and inspiration?????

     Judy we love you and Post Factory too. Please just don't leave us with issues so few.

     I really do mean it I have to confess. I get all excxited when you go to press.

     So now I am begging you never to quit. If you do, I'm afraid I will just have a fit!

Seriously,

    Another GREAT isuue Judy. Merci beaucoup!

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com