Re: Post Factory Photography

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/23/03-01:08:46 AM Z

Judy—try rebooting the puter, that should fix the cursor...... Z-TERM??????
heheheh haven't used that in years! Maybe Bill Gates has rigged Microsoft
Explorer's code so that it blasts programs like Z-Term. Usually if I have a
program go "wiggy" on my Mac, I toss the preference file for the program—9
times out of 10 that will correct the problem.

I knew the NYFD was great, but I didn't know they made house calls to put out
virtual fires on computers.

Great issue of PFJP.

Mark Nelson