Re: Issue #8, Post Factory Photography

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/27/03-12:06:07 AM Z

Let's see...rhymes with '80's

uhm.... nekkid ladies?

Well, Judy, just thinkā€”if you keep publishing PF, then you won't have to
clean for a while again.

Mark Nelson

There once was a photographer from Nantucket
Whose lens...

In a message dated 3/26/03 10:44:28 PM, jseigel@panix.com writes:

<< Dear List,

Re adequate thanks for very kind praise, onlist and off, in prose and poem
-- I tried, but words fail me.

Suffice to say, it left me so silly I vacuumed the living room, an event
last seen sometime in the '80s.

Now only heartfelt thanks from me and the P-F lares and penates (unless
you can think of something else that rhymes with '80s).

Judy >>