nitrobenzimidazol

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO (jusdado@teleline.es)
Date: 05/05/03-11:07:49 PM Z

Thank you John, I have already had an answer on the solvent of the
"nitrobenzimidazol", (alcohol isopropílico), but if they exist other it pays
I would also like to know them.
According to my informations the "nitrobenzimidazol" he/she is an agent anti
fog as the "benzotriazol", but it provides bigger blue tonality. It is
necessary to prove.

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.