No Pictorico OHP in Spain.

From: David Cardelús (davidcardelus@retemail.es)
Date: 05/20/03-05:10:34 AM Z

Hello,

I have just read Dan Burkholder's superb book on digital negatives and
I can't wait to start printing my first trials on my Canon S9000. I
have read too that you all people highly recommend Pictorico OHP film
to produce them but I can't find it here in Spain by any means, so I'm
sure I will have to order it directly to the US ... Since then, would
you recommend a reliable second choice film to begin my experiments?
This is very exciting ...

Thank you all,

David Cardelús
Barcelona