RE: Pyro Developers

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) (C.Breukel@lumc.nl)
Date: 05/20/03-01:47:01 AM Z

Sandy,

Currently I am using PMK on MACO IR 4*5 sheet film, I mainly print them on
silver gelatine, sometimes as Ziatypes, but 4*5 is on the small side
(depending on the image) for contact printing. I am just starting with
Pyrocat-HD on 8*10 HP5 (Arista 400), with the intention to use the same neg
for both Silver Gelatine and Kallitype.

My procedure with MACO 820c:

Expose at 16 asa (on my handheld meter), use a 70 filter

Process in a JOBO, small tank with 4*5 reel, max loaded with 4 sheets
22degC
2:2:100 (actually 2:4:100, since I use "B" halfstrength, could not get it in
solution full strength)
13 minutes
fix and wash, no after-bath

Hope this is of some use

(you might remeber that I have used ABC + (aka Rollo Pyro) in the past, but
I had a lot of problems: the solution had tpo age, and lost strength in 1-3
months)

Best,

Cor