Re: Request for Alt Proc Links

From: John ^lt;ap@darkroompro.com>
Date: 11/01/03-09:57:07 PM Z

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 23:13:39 -0800, you wrote:

> www.alternativeprocessphoto.com
> <http://www.alternativeprocessphoto.com/> is a portal for alternative
> process photographers and collectors to alternative process
> photographers and resources. The purpose of the website it to stimulate
> interest or expertise in alternative process photography by showing a
> gallery of work available and, for the do-it-yourself inclined, a
> compendium of resources. Please take a look.
> The website has been up for a couple of months and I'm sure I've
> overlooked quite a few things so please send me whatever you think is
> missing. I'm particularly interested in:
> * Links to alternative process photographer's work (your own
> included)
> * Links to galleries showing alternative process work
> * Links to any resources available that would help alternative
> process photographers (books, seminars, lists, or whatever)
> * Other links that you think are relevant
> * Any major categories I overlooked
> I will add the links you send me to the site with the necessary
> organizational structure to make it all work.
> Thank you.
> Best regards,
> Jennifer Henderson

        I like it. You have a long way to go and I suggest that you loose the
Trllix though. It's never been a very good editor IMO. Along with that
consider loosing any Javascript and a lot of the font/background/whatever
tags and use CSS instead. I'm hoping to have a links section on my site
shortly and will be glad to add one to your site.

--
Regards,
	John S. Douglas, Photographer