Re: Photogravure question

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/02/03-05:42:10 PM Z

Gord, I ask you as fellow Canadian -- what is the name of the new gravure
book by the couple from Dead Cat Press? I'm blanking on it and lent mine
to a new gravurist... I'm going to call him & demand it back right now.
(NEVER lend books, goes without saying.)

Meanwhile, it is gorgeous -- with the clearest "instructional"
illustrations I've seen. If I were so rash as to take on another process,
I'd go there first.

cheers,

Judy